Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Distance Learning Meal Order Form



Breakfast and lunch can be provided for distance learning students currently enrolled in Tazewell County Public Schools. Please be advised each students' meal will be provided based on that student's eligibility for free/reduced or full pay meals. All students enrolled in a CEP school can receive a breakfast and lunch at no cost.

Please complete the form below. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *

Do you want to pick up daily or weekly? Meals are available for pickup Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 9 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. only*
Answer Required
I understand meals are provided to my student based on their eligibility for free/reduced or full pay status. My student's meal account will be adjusted accordingly and I am responsible for any charges on their accounts. This does not apply to students enrolled at CEP locations with the exception of a la carte items. *
Answer Required
For the weekly meal pickup option, I understand that if I am unable to pick up my student's meals I will contact the school to let them know as soon as possible. Failure to pick up meals may result in a preparation charge that will be added to my student's meal account and I understand I am responsible for these charges. *
Answer Required
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or(3) email: [email protected] institution is an equal opportunity provider.*
Answer Required
Confirmation Email